80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Moonstars? Help reclaim childhood

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ubiiiii
Radical

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:58 pm    Post subject: Moonstars? Help reclaim childhood Reply with quote

The TV show was on during the week very early in the morning, I remember getting up around 4:30-5am just to watch it before the bus came.

The premise is, there are multiple teams of monsters that have to fight in a deathmatch sporting area. I can't remember the ball type but i think it was a football they were throwing.

The team they have you cheering for (i'm failry certain?) is the "Moon Stars." On the team there is a skeleton dude (he's the main character") and he usually has 2 other guys on his team that are twin idiots and some how run into each other and have their heads blown off there torso every episode.

This is all i can recall, but i do remember it being a pretty gory show considering it was a cartoon. I have searched many places and havent found it, and if i type in "Moon Stars" it shows me Space Jam, which is not the show I'm speaking of. PLZ HELP! It's been driving me insane.

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try,

Mutant League (94)

An innocent town is thrown into chaos after a secret illegally stored toxic waste dump spills out into the city streets from beneath the sports stadium. The unfortunate athletes are immediately mutated into bizarre monsters. The mutation leaves them with the ability to tolerate massive amounts of physical abuse. Some mutants even lose their head from time to time. Injuries that would prove fatal to normal people are simply shrugged off.

The athletes form a league of their own led by a skeletal mutant named, Bones Justice. the team plays extremely violent versions of traditional sports, where mutilation and dismemberment are simply part of the game. They regenerate any missing parts in a special mutegenic chamber.
When off the field Bones tried to track down evidence leading to the people responsible for the accident, expose them, and bring them to justice.

More Info

---------

Ubiiiii
Radical

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's it =D.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: