80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Pre-existing Threads for Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Technical Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MacGyver
Cowabunga!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:56 pm    Post subject: Pre-existing Threads for Topics Reply with quote

Hi all you cool 1980s cartoons fans!!!! Smile Cool
I just wanted to post a general reminder for the whole forum here. Most everyone is pretty good about doing this already, but I thought it was worth putting out a note about it to remember. (Believe me, I myself have definitely done this without realizing it at times- so I understand it happens at times and that's okay.)
But please remember to use the "Search" function whenever possible to look for pre-existing threads before starting a new thread on any of the forums here. The more concise we can keep the forums, the less bandwidth is used and that helps save costs for Aurora, which helps keep the forums going altogether. Also, keeping all information on a topic in a central place helps make it more organized and thus, it's easier to quickly find any information posted in the forums on whatever topic.
Thanks for your understanding and help with this! Have a totally awesome week! As Bill & Ted said, "Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes!" (Basically their paraphrase of the Golden Rule Smile- as quoted in some form or another in many religions and made famous by Jesus as part of His Sermon on the Mount- "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." (see Matthew 7:12 and Luke 6:31))
Thanks to all the users here who do such a great job of living that out and helping keep a good community vibe flowing!

"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver

"Thunder...Thunder....Thunder...ThunderCats...HOOOO!!!!!!"- Lion-O
Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Technical Issues All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: