80sCartoons.net Forum Index

edit:found. Cartoon about an animal hero squad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
K.F
Radical

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:33 am    Post subject: edit:found. Cartoon about an animal hero squad Reply with quote

Edit:

Now I feel stupid. Before posting, I tried to search for Kangaroo in the forum, but I mistaken the :you need to wait before searching again, with: No matches were found. I searched again after posting and found it was Dinky-Di that I was looking for. I think it was hard to find because it was not american, it is australian. I knew all these years that I would find it right after I ask.

Original post:

I can't find this one, and I searched ALOT before I admitted that it is impossible for me to find without asking.

The cartoon is about a team of anthropomorphic animal heroes. The main hero is a kangaroo with a cowboy hat and clear goggles and he wears pants, and the second main one is a hawk with goggles that obscure his eyes. each of the heroes have a small flying saucer.

The main enemy is a blue figure with small horns and red eyes. He has 2 minions, one is rat and I think the other is a frog, not sure about the frog though.

I was able to find all the shows that i remember from my childhood no matter how vaguely I remember them. This one I remember vividly, but still can't find anywhere no matter how hard I look.

K.F
Radical

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darn, there are really dark stuff about the late creator if the show in the comments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4RLLQp1wXo

So sad to find the ugly side behind your innocent childhood shows.

IceDragon
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Edit:

Now I feel stupid. Before posting, I tried to search for Kangaroo in the forum, but I mistaken the :you need to wait before searching again, with: No matches were found. I searched again after posting and found it was Dinky-Di that I was looking for. I think it was hard to find because it was not american, it is australian. I knew all these years that I would find it right after I ask.

Jajaj don't worry, it happens Wink

Glad you found your toon Smile

K.F
Radical

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Glad you found your toon Smile

Thank you. Unfortunately, most of the episodes are lost and there is little hope to find them since the creator died, and most of his personal belonging including the show material were thrown in the dump. Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: