80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Spider villainess

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thejackal
Radical

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:06 am    Post subject: Spider villainess Reply with quote

Hi! I'll be honest, I'm not sure if this was an 80's or a 90's villainess, but I remember there was a cartoon in which the hero was fighting this female spider (might even have been a female spider robot for what I can remember at the moment). She I think, had bare grey arms and wore either red or purple with black web lines on the outfit.

Does any of this ring a bell?

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woman -Spider villainess
first guess Lolth from,...

Dungeons and Dragons

A group of kids board an innocent looking roller coaster, only to be pulled into the magical world of D&D. Once there, a powerful wizard/magician known as the Dungeon Master gives them mystical weapons. Each of the weapons allows them to assume their dungeon character role
One girl (Diana) takes the role of acrobat. She had super agility and a staff that could magically extend to any length, allowing her to pole vault and defend herself. The ranger (Hank) was granted a magic bow with an unlimited amount of energy arrows. The magician (Presto) was given a wizards hat. The paladin/Caviler (Eric) had a shield, the youngest was Bobby the barbarian who wielded a club that increased his strength hundreds of times, and his older sister (Sheila) had a cloak of invisibility making her the thief.

View Lolth from D&D Episode
The Hall of Bones

--------------
If the villainess was a robot
there was Black Arachnia but the
primary colors were gold and black (Beast Wars)
until she went purple violet/red and black (Beast Machines)

-

thejackal
Radical

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, this is not her. The one I am thinking of stood on two legs. It's also not Black Arachnia from Beast Wars. My first thought is that it came out around the time of Mighty Max, but I've looked last night and didn't see anything so far. After that, I also thought it might have been in a cartoon that had "Jr." in the title, but had no luck there so far (only found James Bond Jr. and that definitely wasn't it).

Straydog wrote:
Woman -Spider villainess
first guess Lolth from,...

Dungeons and Dragons

A group of kids board an innocent looking roller coaster, only to be pulled into the magical world of D&D. Once there, a powerful wizard/magician known as the Dungeon Master gives them mystical weapons. Each of the weapons allows them to assume their dungeon character role
One girl (Diana) takes the role of acrobat. She had super agility and a staff that could magically extend to any length, allowing her to pole vault and defend herself. The ranger (Hank) was granted a magic bow with an unlimited amount of energy arrows. The magician (Presto) was given a wizards hat. The paladin/Caviler (Eric) had a shield, the youngest was Bobby the barbarian who wielded a club that increased his strength hundreds of times, and his older sister (Sheila) had a cloak of invisibility making her the thief.

View Lolth from D&D Episode
The Hall of Bones

--------------
If the villainess was a robot
there was Black Arachnia but the
primary colors were gold and black (Beast Wars)
until she went purple violet/red and black (Beast Machines)

-

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about Spydra from
Gadget Boy and Heather (95)

View
Intro
Gadget Boy and Heather

---

thejackal
Radical

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My memory was definitely off a little bit. Regardless, this is indeed who I was looking for. Thanks for clearing this up!

Straydog wrote:

How about Spydra from
Gadget Boy and Heather (95)

View
Intro
Gadget Boy and Heather

---

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: