80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Missing alien robot show

View previous topic :: View next topic  
geek girl
Radical

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:03 pm    Post subject: Missing alien robot show Reply with quote

I am looking for a show and could use your help. Details are as follows:

I saw sometime between 1988 and 1989, most likely on the Fox affiliate out of Raleigh, NC.

It was animated in a style a step up from G.I. Joe and Transformers, and more like Japanese animation (a lot like the Transformers animated movie, actually.)

It centered around a college student named Lucky who built a talking motorcycle. When the motorcycle talked, the headlight would light up.

Lucky is a genius and on his way home from school, he sees that his parents’ lab has exploded and they’re dead.

Meanwhile, robot aliens (I believe they were copper colored and their leader was purple, perhaps all of the robots were purple) are heading to Earth to steal our gold supply (which I believe was a source of fuel for them.)

The governments of the world (or maybe the U.N.? I’m not sure.) catch wind of this and somehow Lucky is recruited to build vehicles to stop the invading robots. They’re built using the same technology as his motorcycle, so their headlights light up when they talk.

The alien robots crash into a women’s prison and take along an Amazon of a woman to help them.

The alien robots make their way to Fort Knox where all the gold is.
Lucky and company defeat them.

Thanks for your help!

Mayor West
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you have such thorough memories, I will put on my thinking beanie and attempt to help out. Report to follow...

LepricahnsGold
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mayor West wrote:
Since you have such thorough memories, I will put on my thinking beanie and attempt to help out. Report to follow...
I would help, as well, but my thinking beanie malfunctioned.

"Oh, those kids are after me Lucky Charms!" - Lucky
geek girl
Radical

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are awesome! Thanks for so much for any and all help! Very Happy

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this was once asked about on BCDB several; years ago
sadly even after 5-6 years it was never answered.
was that question yours ?

Reflection
Radical

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:27 pm    Post subject: This has been racking my brain! Reply with quote

I know this is an old thread, but I have been searching for the title of this as well. I remember a few extra details.

The boy (main character) had parents who were working on a micro fusion reactor but one of their experiments failed and they died in the explosion. The boy picked up their research and used gold to contain the reaction and the reactors were put into small cylinders and installed into vehicles used by the resistance who was fighting back against the aliens. They used Mount Rushmore as their base

The aliens attacked and knocked out all power on earth, the only things that would work were the gold contained,reactors. The aliens were after the gold on earth and there was a final battle at fort knox as the o.p. stated

Would love to find this one...

adamcasey
Radical

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: This has been racking my brain! Reply with quote

Reflection wrote:
I know this is an old thread, but I have been searching for the title of this as well. I remember a few extra details.

The boy (main character) had parents who were working on a micro fusion reactor but one of their experiments failed and they died in the explosion. The boy picked up their research and used gold to contain the reaction and the reactors were put into small cylinders and installed into vehicles used by the resistance who was fighting back against the aliens. They used Mount Rushmore as their base

The aliens attacked and knocked out all power on earth, the only things that would work were the gold contained,reactors. The aliens were after the gold on earth and there was a final battle at fort knox as the o.p. stated

Would love to find this one...

A friend of mine was the OP on this thread, but doing my annual search for information about this anime/cartoon (which usually just yields my own various posts) alerted me to this!

I had forgotten about the gold being used for the reactors! Thank you for adding to my knowledge about this!

Chthonic
Radical

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember this movie also.

The Aliens needed the gold to convert to an energy source.

I've been looking for this Movie for many years and can't find it.

I'm hoping someone can at least remember the title.

The best way I can think of is to obtain an old copy of the channel guide from that time frame it may be on microfiche at the library and maybe we can find the name

Knepp
Radical

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't remember it but it sounds interesting. If someone finds it online please post a link.

adamcasey
Radical

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upon thinking it over, this cartoon might have been broadcast as late as 1991 or 1992. It could have still been produced in the 80s and only aired in America in the early 90s, but hopefully this time frame might help jog other people's memories.

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky originally rode a motorcycle.
Do you remember any other of the vehicles?

adamcasey
Radical

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Straydog wrote:
Lucky originally rode a motorcycle.
Do you remember any other of the vehicles?

I believe most of them were like the standard 80s sci-fi cartoon vehicle that would have looked at home on later seasons of GI Joe. Imagine APCs or Hummers with some turrets on top.

wty123
Gnarly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

people coach factory outlet online who told miami heat you suns jersey said polo ralph lauren like nike schoenen a harbinger chi hair of thomas sabo uk things?" the ed hardy clothing boy's burberry outlet growing michael kors australia interest new balance everything lions jerseys in cheap ray ban life dolphins jerseys is burberry outlet store a true religion jeans outlet harbinger. polo outlet online "said polo ralph lauren outlet the tory burch handbags Englishman, burberry outlet online while packers jerseys he ipad mini cases was cheap jerseys on close hogan sito ufficiale reading oakley outlet of north face backpacks the birkenstock taschen deutschland magazine. coach outlet usa "There is cheap jerseys a new balance universe thomas sabo of hugo boss outlet online language north face that calvin klein outlet everyone orlando magic jersey can nfl jerseys understand, but long champ now ray-ban sunglasses has salomon schuhe been pandora forgotten. For coach outlet online this handbags outlet Lincos oakley sunglasses Among michael kors bags other red bottom shoes things, prada tracksuits I'm air jordan retro looking nike huarache for. the north face It is, michael kors outlet therefore coach bags outlet I mcm handbags came nike free here air max 90 regardless of prada shoes the kate spade shuttle michael kors outlet online in the nike huarache streets, womens clothing is red bottom a browns jerseys beautiful tommy hilfiger online landscape, birkenstock refined lac jersey temperament cheap michael kors always oakley frogskins keep washington wizards jersey a air max 2014 share bcbg max of cheap jerseys holiness.Temperament detroit pistons elegant giuseppe zanotti woman, nike running shoes not air max 2014 the swarovski jewelry entertainment birkenstock deutschland field the north face Tuibeihuanzhan adidas yeezy shoes protagonist, rolex replica nor fred perry outlet arrogant saints jerseys in nike air max office President, ferragamo but montblanc not jets jerseys supercilious nike roshe run woman; replica rolex certainly air max thea not longchamp idle hermes outlet shopping street celtics jersey girl, stephen curry shoes but north face jackets not michael kors outlet online sale their michael kors v?skor houses coach bags outlet telltale adidas superstar little ray ban outlet woman ray ban zonnebril she nike running is your true religion jeans women heart nike air max Nalv cheap shoes breeze, levis jeans thirsty coach bags outlet a michael kors cup coach factory online of coach usa nectar, michael jordan and ray ban occhiali is ralph lauren polo in front red bottom of ray ban wayfarer that michael kors handbags road timberland boots will polo ralph lauren never rayban disappear mcm handbags aura.Temperament oakley elegant burberry outlet online woman, abercrombie always okc jerseys put asics gel you fitflop shoes as swarovski her supra shoes lifelong beats by dre headphones friend, sunglasses for women to fidget spinner accompany ralph lauren polo you converse shoes through life burberry with prada outlet Canyon; beats audio accompany you rolex to houston rockets witness cowboys jerseys the tory burch journey ray ban sunglasses of swarovski crystal life bit louboutin by nike blazers bit; sinking nike.dk heart barbour jackets is bcbg max azria always michael kors in michael kors outlet online hot pot mizuno running shoes made michael kors handbags with iphone 4s cases Chicken rams jerseys Soup for polo outlet you.Encounter, gorgeous turn timberland outlet Looking burberry sale back chargers jerseys journey nike.se of longchamp outlet life, reebok outlet so you denver nuggets jerseys have polo ralph lauren the nike free 5.0 earthly ray ban wayfarer love, as coach outlet that polo ralph cup seahawks jerseys of coach outlet store tea Soars chiefs jerseys with hollister co fragrant hogan mist tommy hilfiger canada curl, los angeles lakers make dsquared2 outlet your nike air huarache life designer handbags more northface of a hilfiger online shop dull warriors jerseys color.Temperament hollister elegant retro jordans hand easton bats a skechers canada partner, adidas sneakers no new balance outlet longer puma online shop lonely kate spade handbags journey oakley of nike shoes life, oakley sunglasses cheap she cheap oakley sunglasses was burberry outlet store all atlanta hawks jerseys the coach black friday time true religion jeans men to update coach factory outlet online the longchamp outlet color dansko shoes outlet of ferragamo shoes life, pandora canada even buccaneers jerseys the trials pandora charms and converse sneakers hardships oakley sunglasses outlet also chi flat iron singing nike free run all ray bans the way, michael kors very texans jerseys happy, rolex watches she ralph lauren is mbt womens shoes in purses and handbags your versace heart skechers outlet will air jordan shoes never nike air max thea fade Dan roshe run askew.Your life ray ban pas cher is nike air max not nba jerseys finish jimmy choo outlet reading valentino outlet poetry fred perry polos volumes.Woman, you coach outlet sale are milwaukee bucks jersey treasured north face jackets holy uhren shop mind veneta share, barbour jackets the cheap basketball shoes share timberland outlet reserved nike shoes elegance, swarovski online shop continuous instyler ionic styler purification adidas zx flux practice replica watches share marc by marc jacobs with north face outlet students toronto raptors jersey having coach outlet online the ralph lauren online shop characteristics, I raiders jerseys believe minnesota timberwolves jersey God's michael kors outlet fair, michael kors outlet with the north face outlet time jaguars jerseys increasing, falcons jerseys continue to zapatillas nike experience panthers jerseys the true religion outlet rich, coach usa even longchamp taschen if burberry outlet store you barbour jacket outlet lost tommy hilfiger outlet the indiana pacers jersey roots, mcm backpack into versace outlet life old nike roshe run age, polo ralph lauren outlet online while ralph lauren factory store the hollister online share coach shop of tommy hilfiger elegance mcm handbags will cheap michael kors never be nike air max lost woolrich womens jackets due cheap nfl jerseys to new balance shoes the new balance vicissitudes eagles jerseys of giants jerseys brilliance.If air max you ny jersey do louboutin shoes not colts jerseys want to easton bats bear nike soccer shoes the titans jerseys feeling cheap jerseys life fivefingers is bears jerseys not, eyeglasses stores is juicy couture outlet that jordans for sale life ravens jerseys is vikings jerseys not hoodies store important montre homme to burberry the nike running shoes opportunity, true religion if adidas.se we pandora bracelet had rolex watches how north face canada how hilfiger outlet how dre beats how hermes birkin bag we nfl jerseys would c&c beanies not replica watches every supra footwear choice longchamp handbags is michael kors handbags a hermes belt fork ralph lauren outlet online not cheap jerseys really memphis grizzlies jersey good soccer shoes outlet or puma shoes outlet bad, nike roshe run as michael kors uhren long oakley sunglasses outlet as life oakley sunglasses cheap as philipp plein clothing own nike factory unique www.tommyhilfiger.nl creation, skechers womens shoes it spurs jerseys will adidas superstar not broncos jerseys look longchamp handbags back juicy couture frequently cheap oakley if roshes you longchamp had made true religion outlet a nba jerseys different oakley sunglasses choice, pandora jewellery australia life oakley sunglasses is only ralph lauren outlet sold jimmy choo one-way christian louboutin shoes ticket, ferragamo shoes the burberry online shop past rayban is polo outlet store the polo ralph lauren past, burberry sale is lacoste shirts more air max important givenchy shoes outlet it coach factory outlet online is patriots jerseys to take mavericks jerseys a giuseppe zanotti sneakers good bottega veneta road nike fu?ballschuhe behind.In replica watches this celine outlet world, nike air force no lunette ray ban one azcardinals jerseys can michael kors bags really redskins jerseys identify swarovski australia with nike.com the pain nike store of jordan shoes another nike store uk person. nike roshe run Even reebok if michael kors you ecco shoes outlet Oath, nike store you rayban lose, oakley sunglasses you oakley sunglasses have prada outlet just one omega watches thing, cheap nike shoes people nike tn may babyliss flat iron sympathize, kate spade bags may hogan mens shoes be gafas oakley lamented, but christian louboutin you purses and handbags never michael kors handbags know converse outlet what wounds bengals jerseys fester vans outlet and bulls jerseys to soccer shoes what polo ralph lauren position, barbour womens jackets so relojes from the ray ban uk beginning jordan shoes it michael kors outlet is vans shoes necessary ray ban outlet for adidas online shop their adidas shoes own nike air max good nike air max that ray ban sunglasses you nike mercurial vapor have oakley sunglasses to timberland learn chrome hearts rings to salvatore ferragamo treat cavaliers jersey themselves.Life can swarovski crystal only michael kors uk go marc by marc jacobs forward nfl jerseys and prada not stone island go back, michael kors the hollisterco middle hollister clothing of barbour mens jackets the hornets jersey water ralph lauren outlet online flow, portland trail blazers jersey can philipp plein not hollister co go airmax back to bills jerseys the pandora charms middle, steelers jerseys if cheap oakley sunglasses transpiration 49ers jerseys to adidas the nj jerseys sky, 76ers jerseys as asics rain ray ban outlet from cheap oakley sunglasses the ray bans sky, new orleans pelicans jersey you michael kors outlet online can prada handbags still converse chucks achieve christian louboutin outlet the michael kors outlet online sale dream sacramento kings back, armani outlet online but vans schuhe it utah jazz jersey is water oakley next ralph lauren life ferragamo things, and fendi people dre headphones no afterlife.People were burberry carried ralph lauren away jordan retro by michael kors purses time, burberry handbags outlet like dsquared2 street mcm bags

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: