80sCartoons.net Forum Index

need helping finding a hard to find 80s cartoon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Cartoons for Sale/Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pauljames
Radical

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:33 am    Post subject: need helping finding a hard to find 80s cartoon Reply with quote

There's a couple I am after. They include the 1991 tv series Yo Yogi!, Fender Bender 500 and The New Yogi Bear Show. Would be grateful if I could get copies?

MacGyver
Cowabunga!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All great Hanna-Barbera series. Very Happy Cool Just so you're aware, some of the Fender Bender 500 segments have been released to video on a 1991 Hanna-Barbera VHS release called "The Best of Wake, Rattle and Roll" (the syndicated show that showcased the "Fender Bender 500" cartoon segments.)
http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1290&dat=19910322&id=sv1TAAAAIBAJ&sjid=QI0DAAAAIBAJ&pg=5286,3779542

(You'll probably have to look for this one on Ebay or perhaps your local thrift stores- you never know what may pop up somewhere...)

"Yo Yogi!" also had at least 1 VHS release-
http://www.amazon.com/Yo-Yogi-3-D-Hanna-Barbera/dp/B000ITGY3A/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1390842989&sr=1-1&keywords=Yo+Yogi

This video also came with 3-D glasses since the video was in 3-D.

I'm not aware of any VHS releases for "The New Yogi Bear Show".

Of course, hopefully all three of these will eventually come to DVD. In the meantime, maybe someone else will be able to help you out with episodes.

"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver

"Thunder...Thunder....Thunder...ThunderCats...HOOOO!!!!!!"- Lion-O
Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Cartoons for Sale/Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: