80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Timesforgottendvd.com- anyone buy from them?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Cartoons for Sale/Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SharpFork
Tubular

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:59 pm    Post subject: Timesforgottendvd.com- anyone buy from them? Reply with quote

Has anyone ever ordered from timesforgottendvd.com? They have a program that is potentially quite rare but they have not responded to any of the 5 messages I've sent them over the past 6 months- I need this question answered because if it's a mistake in their listing then it'll be a common program I can get anywhere, but they had it listed as "English Language" so if that is in fact true it's very rare. I'm assuming they are not very professional seeing as how no one has responded to me..... Just wondering if anyone has gone through them. Thanks!

geextah
Radical

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought from them "James Bond Jr" DVD-set

When i ordered i had an account, after that my account was nowhere to be found my email was not even left in their database

I wrote on their FB that i would put a police charge if nothing happens, some day later i got the dvd in my mailbox.

Very odd handling and customer service but you will 50% get your stuff since i only ordered once and will never take the chance again Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Cartoons for Sale/Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: