80sCartoons.net Forum Index

SharpFork's Quality Collection- Best of the Best! HQ sets!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Cartoons for Sale/Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SharpFork
Tubular

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: SharpFork's Quality Collection- Best of the Best! HQ sets! Reply with quote

Hey guys, Ive decided to list some DVD sets for sale/trade that I have. Im calling them "The Quality Collection" because these programs are of the absolute best quality available! Im talking from digital broadcast (perfect DVD quality!) to Film Reel, or excellent VHS quality if thats all that is available. I have bought multiple sets of these series and have narrowed it down to the absolute VERY best sets of these series available online! No longer will you have to waste time and money searching because the best can be found right here! (The best that is.....until official DVD sets are released, but don't hold your breath!)

These series are most likely NEVER going to be officially released on DVD.

Dont waste your time trying to search for these online, get them here and now from me in the best quality available! All dvds will come with exclusive artwork that looks as if it could be a professional release! These will look great sitting on your shelf next to all your other DVD sets! (Pictures of DVD case/sleeve artwork coming soon!)

If any of these series happen to get an official release somewhere in the world I will remove them!

All Screenshots are taken from the actual DVD sets Im offering! Please keep in mind screenshots do not fully represent the quality of the program and the actual dvds when watched on a television will be of better picture quality! Please PM me if you have any questions or would like to place an order!

Willing to trade for complete series of Bionic Six, Mighty Orbots, The Thing, and Sectaurs!

Devlin - 1974. Hanna Barbera. Very rare series made during the 'Evel Knievel' craze of the 70s! Complete Series from Digital Broadcast! Perfect DVD quality, 10/10! 3 Discs - This one will most likely NEVER be released officially!

The Gary Coleman Show - 1982-83. Hanna Barbera. Wacky series about a Dead Gary Coleman who comes back as a guardian angel! Very rare series from digital broadcast! Perfect DVD quality! 10/10! 3 Discs. Most likely will never see official release due to legal issues with the Coleman estate!

Monchichi's - 1983. Hanna Barbera. Complete Series from Digital Broadcast! Perfect DVD quality 10/10! 2 Discs. Most likely will not see release due to being based off of a Japanese property.

Yogi's Space Races - 1978. Hanna Barbera. Complete Series from Excellent quality VHS recordings. The best quality set Ive ever seen! 9/10! 2 Discs. Ive gone through three different sets and this one is nearly perfect!

Gravedale High - 1990. Hanna Barbera. Complete Series from absolutely fantastic, very high quality VHS recordings! 8.5-9/10! 3 Discs. This is the very best set available anywhere. I have bought every set of this series floating around online and this one is of the highest picture and audio quality!

Rickety Rocket - 1979. Ruby-Spears. Complete Series from absolutely fantastic, very high quality VHS recordings! 8.5-9/10! 4 Discs. To my knowledge the only other set available of Rickety rocket has all the episodes crammed on to 2 discs and looks awful! Get this obscure cartoon series in the highest quality available now! Like most vintage Ruby-Spears cartoons, this will most likely never receive an official dvd release!

Turbo Teen - 1984. Ruby-Spears. Here is the notorious cartoon about a kid who can transform into a car! This series is incredibly obscure and unfortunately only 5 episodes are currently in circulation. Luckily these episodes are very high quality! 3 episodes from original film print masters, 2 from home recordings! 8.5/10!

Episodes are:

1- Daredevil Run
2- Video Venger
3- Darkrider and wolves of Doom
4- Sinister souped up Seven (includes classic 80s commercial breaks in this episode!)
5- Tale of the Twisted Claw (Includes original commercial breaks in this episode!)

Time For Timer Collection - late 60s-70s. Various network television. Remember those animated shorts in between your Saturday morning cartoons that taught you how to stay healthy and eat right? Well here they all are! Includes Time for Timer, Zack of all trades, The Chopper, and many more! Quality varies, from different home recordings. This is all that currently exists unfortunately. 7-9/10 depending on which short. 1 Disc. Overall a great set!

The Super Globetrotters - 1979. Hanna Barbera. Complete Series from very nice quality VHS recordings! 8/10! 3 Discs. This is the very best and ONLY set available anywhere. This series will most likely never be officially released due to legal ties with the Harlem Globetrotters!

Puppet Man - 1987. Very Rare pilot episode for a series that was never picked up. Takes place behind the scenes of a children's puppet show. Created by Jim Henson! until recently, the only way to see this was at the Library of Congress. Luckily a friend found a home recorded copy from a very rare "filler" broadcast he had recorded back in the day! Not necessarily a cartoon but I feel this rare program is closely related enough.

Little Mermaid's Island - 1988. Very Rare 2 pilot episodes for a series based on Disney's Little Mermaid. Created by Jim Henson! Very rare episodes that were never shown to the public! Best quality available for these episodes! Not necessarily a cartoon but I feel this rare program is closely related enough.

Moon Dreamers - 1986. Here is the absolute BEST QUALITY set of Moon Dreamers available! This is the complete series across 3 discs and Id rate the picture and audio quality a 8.5-9 out of 10! Definitely the best set available until this series is released officially!

Saturday Supercade Super Bundle! - 1982. This set includes the following: Every episode of Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Jr. from original film print, 9/10 quality! 11 episodes of Q-Bert fully remastered digital quality, 10/10!, and one High Quality Uncut broadcast of Saturday Supercade with commercials intact! All of this on 5 Discs!

Spaceketeers "Force Five Dub" - 1980-89. Here is the very rare Jim Terry Productions English dub of the classic Japanese anime 'Starzinger', which most children of the 80s remember watching paired with other English dubbed anime under the banner "Force Five" .....Here is the most sought after of all of these shows, 23 episodes of the 25 shown (2 are unfortunately lost forever) resourced from original broadcast masters. Shout Factory recently released the Film onto DVD, however they have NO plans to release the actual series that Im offering here! 9.5 out of 10 quality, 5 Disc Set!

Starvengers "Force Five Dub" - 1980-89. Here is another very rare Jim Terry Productions English dub, this time of the anime "Getter Robo G" ....This was also broadcast under the "Force Five" banner all throughout the 80s and is fondly remembered by many who grew up watching it. This fantastic series is complete with excellent quality resourced from original master tapes! Also includes the Movie! Also includes the "Robo-Formers" Chinese rip-off movie! 9.5 out of 10 quality! 7 Disc Set!

The New Adventures of Beany and Cecil - 1988. Here is all 8 episodes of the incredibly rare, DiC produced 1988 series from John K. (Creator of Ren and Stimpy)! This was broadcast for one season and NEVER seen again! This rarely seen series was the first major network television animation work John Kricfalusi was involved in, you can really see his early animation style in this show which was transitioned over to Ren and Stimpy. Very Rare series is about a 7.5-8 out of 10 for quality, but please keep in mind this was shown on network television only one time back in 1988. This is the highest quality complete set available!

MORE Series will be listed every week!

PLEASE send me a Private Message if you are interested in any of the series I have available or if you have any questions! Thanks again and be sure to keep an eye on this thread, more series will be added every 2-7 days! Thanks for looking!

Very Happy

Last edited by SharpFork on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:58 pm; edited 29 times in total
SharpFork
Tubular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT more to come, currently on vacation!

Last edited by SharpFork on Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
MacGyver
Cowabunga!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
-Captain America Workprint

What's a Workprint?

"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver

"Thunder...Thunder....Thunder...ThunderCats...HOOOO!!!!!!"- Lion-O
SharpFork
Tubular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MacGyver wrote:
Quote:
-Captain America Workprint

What's a Workprint?

A workprint would be the original version of the film presented to the studio and producers before any cuts or alterations are made. The Mask workprint for example, features a beginning scene of Vikings burying the mask on the beach in the beginning of the film. This entire scene was excised from the final version. All of these work prints run longer than the released versions and feature scenes cut from all final prints and are not even available as special features on official dvd releases! Some films are almost completely different from what was released, such as Halloween 6. And the majority run almost 10-40 minutes longer than the public released official versions. Also a lot of the 'TV prints' feature alternate scenes filmed specifically for cable and are not available otherwise. The film 'Ricky 6' is a film that has never even been publicly released before! Only screened at film festivals!

SharpFork
Tubular

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Major Update guys! Now offering the best quality sets I have available that Im pretty sure will not be seeing an official DVD release any time soon! The absolute best of these series available online! Pics Too!

MacGyver
Cowabunga!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard of most all of these cartoons but haven't necessarily watched them all. However, I definitely have watched Turbo Teen- one of my favorites as a kid! Very Happy Cool
It aired in 1984- I think one can see a bit of the Knight Rider influence there. I'd particularly love to see this show get a complete series release, but who knows if that will ever happen? Thanks for posting the nice quality screen captures.

SharpFork
Tubular

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MacGyver wrote:
I have heard of most all of these cartoons but haven't necessarily watched them all. However, I definitely have watched Turbo Teen- one of my favorites as a kid! Very Happy Cool
It aired in 1984- I think one can see a bit of the Knight Rider influence there. I'd particularly love to see this show get a complete series release, but who knows if that will ever happen? Thanks for posting the nice quality screen captures.

Turbo Teen is a favorite of mine too! Unfortunately only these four episodes are left in circulation. Like the majority of classic 70s and 80s Ruby-Spears toons, this will Probably never see an official DVD release. It's a very popular show, even the adult swim show 'Robot Chicken' did a sketch about TT!

MacGyver
Cowabunga!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may have seen this before, but if not- you gotta check out Teen Boat!
(a web comic that is clearly inspired by Turbo Teen- and quite funny too. Very Happy Cool )

SharpFork
Tubular

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MacGyver wrote:
You may have seen this before, but if not- you gotta check out Teen Boat!
(a web comic that is clearly inspired by Turbo Teen- and quite funny too. Very Happy Cool )

HAHA! looks great! Ill have to fully check it out when Im home from work! Thanks for showing me Teen Boat!

SharpFork
Tubular

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added the Incredible/Insane The Super Globetrotters!

MacGyver
Cowabunga!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
HAHA! looks great! Ill have to fully check it out when Im home from work! Thanks for showing me Teen Boat!

You're welcome. Very Happy

Quote:
Added the Incredible/Insane The Super Globetrotters!

Cool! The Globetrotters don't seem to look quite as I remember them in their appearances on "The New Scooby-Doo Movies"

Yet, it does look like The Harlem Globetrotters have met up with the werewolf from the "A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts" episode of "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!" in that one screencapture. Very Happy Cool

Commercialfan
Radical

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't you have shows with commercials a few months ago? if so, I am interested in those.

SharpFork
Tubular

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Commercialfan wrote:
Didn't you have shows with commercials a few months ago? if so, I am interested in those.

Yes I have tons of original uncut broadcasts. Here Im only specifically selling/trading my highest quality programs that will most likely never be released officially.

Private Message me if you want to see my list of TV Broadcasts with commercials. Do you have anything to trade?

SharpFork
Tubular

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="MacGyver"]
Quote:

Yet, it does look like The Harlem Globetrotters have met up with the werewolf from the "A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts" episode of "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!" in that one screencapture. Very Happy Cool

Heh, the show has a few re-used character cels from Scooby Doo and other HB series Wink

MacGyver
Cowabunga!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I guess so- that's not too surprising- saves some money- I can understand that.

SharpFork
Tubular

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added two very rare Jim Henson Pilot shows that were never picked up for a complete series!
Added the best quality set of Moon Dreamers available!
Added an awesome Saturday Supercade set!
Razz

MacGyver
Cowabunga!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice- I've heard of both Jim Henson pilots, but never seen them. (I'm a big fan of Jim Henson's work and the Muppets, etc.)
And the Saturday Supercade series is cool- it'd be great to see all these things get officially released to DVD someday.....

LuigiBro
Radical

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow do you really have all the Donkey Kong / Donkey Kong Junior episodes on orginal film print?
Including the following ones?

Donkey Kong:
Ep01. - Mississippi Madness
Ep06. - Gorilla My Dreams
Ep07. - Little Orphan Apey
Ep10. - Apey and the Snow Beast
Ep12. - Private Donkey Kong
Ep14. - Sir Donkey Kong
Ep15. - The Pale Whale

Donkey Kong Junior
Ep01. - Trucknapper Caper
Ep05. - The Ventriloquist Caper
Ep06. - The Great Seal Steal
Ep07. - The Jungle Boy Ploy
Ep12. - The Teddy Bear Scare

Would love to own the above episodes on dvd copy, I already own the others.
I'm even able to restore the colours on my computer.
Here is my atempt to restore your screenshot from Donkey Kong Junior.

Sins its a video editing program it can easily be applied to a compleet episode.

SharpFork
Tubular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuigiBro wrote:
Wow do you really have all the Donkey Kong / Donkey Kong Junior episodes on orginal film print?
Including the following ones?

Yes I have every episode resourced from the original master film reels.

SharpFork
Tubular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

updated with 2 of the classic "Force Five" series!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Cartoons for Sale/Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: