80sCartoons.net Forum Index

what cartoon had an ice cave, yeti and red flowers inside??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stumpy
Radical

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:46 am    Post subject: what cartoon had an ice cave, yeti and red flowers inside?? Reply with quote

hi, i just signed up because google let me down! i'm trying to remember what cartoon this was.. i'll give my best synopsis. it's been driving me insane and my friend is teasing me saying i made it up. please help!!

the main characters were sent on a mission to get a rare red flower, i think a poinsettia, from high in the snowy mountains. i believe it was to help someone who was sick or something. they somehow destroyed or lost the last flower and also ran into a yeti, or abominable snowman who turned out to be friendly. he showed them a secret cave, behind a vault door made of snow and inside there were rows and rows of these flowers that he had been protecting/growing. he said to take all that they needed, they went happily on their way... mission completed.

does that ring a bell? i was initially thinking it was the smurfs, but could be scooby doo or captain cave man. it may even have been a movie or christmas special.

for the life of me, i can't remember so i hope that you can!! thanks in advance!

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you remembered alot
of this episode

Sounds like,...

The Smurfs
The Abominable Snowbeast

View Episode

---

stumpy
Radical

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

straydog, you are the man! or the dog, whichever you prefer Smile

you have no idea how much that's been bugging me. my friend claims to be a smurf expert, i'd asked him if he had seen this one and he said he had no idea what i was talking about. i googled and googled every which way and then started to think it must have been something other than the smurfs but still couldn't find it. i was beginning to think i was crazy, haha. thank you!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: