80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Help! Looking for Beverly Hills Teens, Street Frogs, more

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Cartoons for Sale/Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NIGHTWALKER193
Gnarly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:22 pm    Post subject: Help! Looking for Beverly Hills Teens, Street Frogs, more Reply with quote

I'm looking for eps of these rare cartoons:

Beverly Hills Teens: McTech P.I.- In this one Lark is accused and arrested for stealing Bianca's Star of Rodeo Diamond. I saw a tiny bit of it, when Lark is arrested at the Teen Club, and I'm dying to see the whole thing.

Also, if anyone has Visit From A Prince or Take My Hostage Please, I'd like to see those too but I want to get McTech most of all.

The Street Frogs- I think the one I'm remembering is Misty Waters or Loretta Goes To Hollywood, I just remember Honey doing some acting in a crime drama and the boys giving her a pink sheath dress and white boa, and she fell off a stool while trying to put something on a shelf.

Maple Town- The Railroad Bridge, it's in Dutch on YouTube. It has Rachel and Patty working as nurses for a new bridge construction project.

The Adventures of The Little Koala- The Moon Goddess, rabbit moon goddess Diana comes to the village and sparks jealousy among the girls as the boys want her to the lead in their astromony-themed play.

Widget the World Watcher- Slime Sleuths, Widget takes on Dr. Dante, who's dumping sludge and disguising it as clean water. Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Cartoons for Sale/Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: