80sCartoons.net Forum Index

A Boy. Talks to Plants? Help with a seven year search.....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Okori
Radical

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:51 pm    Post subject: A Boy. Talks to Plants? Help with a seven year search..... Reply with quote

I remember seeing this cartoon as a child and periodically since then I've attempted to find this movie to no avail.

The slips of the movie that I can vaugely recall is that there was a young boy involved, and I'm pretty sure for some reason or another he was in a greenhouse taking care of the plants.

my memory of it jumps to the plants being alive (but now represented as people?) and can talk, and that the boy was on some magical adventure with a female character (plant).

My only memory of dialouge is a panicked moment of the film when the girl warns the boy that "Treble is coming" (it might have been "trouble" but I was quite young) and i do not recall the villan.

At the end of the film I remember the boy regarded the plants differently and took beeter care of them, but can remember little else.

I've been looking for this silly movie for the last seven years. I know its vauge and a shot in the dark, but if anyone has the slightest idea of what it is i would love to put my curiosity to rest!!!!!

And no, it is not "A Troll in Central Park". Just saying. =)

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well here's a guess,...

Maybe it was
A Journey
Through Fairyland
(85)

a.k.a.Yosei Florence
a.k.a.Yousei furorensu
a.k.a. Florence the Fairy

Scene
------------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: