80sCartoons.net Forum Index

lost army type cartoon

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hpower1
Radical

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:55 am    Post subject: lost army type cartoon Reply with quote

I remember watching this cartoon as a kid, pretty sure it was in the 80's. If I remember right, I think it was a little army inspired, but I don't think it was GI Joe. The only things I remember was one side (I think the bad guys) had one-wheel motorcycles. Also, one side had either their suits or their skin with some sort of stain/camo pattern on them?

Any one have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiral Zone(87)

The evil scientist Overlord, develops a device that is able to spread an engineered virus across half the globe. The virus makes the infected mindless zombies. Overlord is able to treat a group of his mercenaries and make them immune to the zone's effects, although the treatment leaves their faces with red markings. His soldiers are called the Black Widows.

The nations not under the influence of the virus pool their resources to create an elite team to stop the evil doctor and his forces.Only those with special helmets are immune to the effects. The forces of good are called the Zone Raiders. Their mission was to end the reign of Overlord by destroying his emitters, and finding a cure for the strange infection.

Watch at YouTube

Last edited by Straydog on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
hpower1
Radical

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thank you so much! Thanks for the quick reply too. Exactly what I was looking for.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: