80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Inhumanoids "The Evil the Lies within" question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
teddy0bear
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject: Inhumanoids "The Evil the Lies within" question Reply with quote

So Iíve been watching some Inhuminoids recently. I've seen the movie/beginning 5 eps and a few random episodes. The movie thing has me confused.

When Metlar is released he is trying to make his statues come to life. He is successful but they are not 100% complete as they need primal energy. He sends Tendril out to a...factory/plant of some kind and steals a...power device of some kind. Metlar decides that it is not good enough apparently as he demands Blackthorne to tell him where he can find this primal energy (Now flesh slug! Tell me where you keep your primal energy source?). Next thing you know Metlar steals cluster bombs from the Soviet Union that he plans to set off in the Earth to destroy it to a point where he can rule happily.
The bombs were for the statues werenít they? Where did this destory the world come from? Did I blink and miss something?

...and I like Metlar's name Smile and Decomposes power (but i really hate it when he puts people in his rib cage *disturbed*)...and Tendril is just annoying and I hope he gets cut in later eps.

ReComposed
Tubular

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to rewatch these eps to be sure, but IIRC, Metlar was lying - he always wanted to use the bombs as a weapon, but didn't want D'Compose, Tendril, and Blackthorne to know that, as only he was capable of surviving their detonation.

Requiem's alternate ending!
teddy0bear
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, he did mention the destroying them bit later on...perhaps he was being all sneeky and decided this before he told them. I can accept that.

Would you also be able to help me figure out which Granite is which? I'm so lost, I think there is a Granac, and a Granic and possible a Granar? One is the weak guy who is over thrown like twice. There is a general and another guy who goes agains the weak guy alot. My quality is kinda iffy. I thought Slither was called Exslither for the longest time. *sigh*
1 ep more and then i'm done!

ReComposed
Tubular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a Wiki entry with a list of the named Granites. The leader and Granite with the most speaking roles is Granok, the politician who always wants to negotiate is Granahue, and the old one with the moustache is General Granitary.

From this article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inhumanoids

Requiem's alternate ending!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Cartoons All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: