80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Cowboy & horse story - need help finding what this was

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spider714
Radical

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:00 am    Post subject: Cowboy & horse story - need help finding what this was Reply with quote

Need help finding this cartoon. Think it was more a animated movie than a series. I can't remember too many details but the ones I can remember are below. I think the main character was a cowboy or lived on a farm with horses. One of the scens I can remember was him looking for a missing friend at the harbour. I think he got knocked out at a bar and when he came too he was locked in the hull of a ship with a few other kidnapped victims.

The only other part I can remember was close to the end. One of the main horse characters gave birth to a foal. If I remember correctly there was child involved who went exploring in the mountains and got attacked by a cougar. I think the baby foal saved the kid who later got saved by the mother or father horse. My memory is a bit sketchy but it could of been the foal who was in danger originally.

Thats all I can remember
Thanks

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possibly,...

The Man From Button Willow (65)

-----------------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: