80sCartoons.net Forum Index

New Offical Rainbow Brite.Com Website Launched

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rainbow Brite
Radical

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:59 am    Post subject: New Offical Rainbow Brite.Com Website Launched Reply with quote

On October 5th the new Official Rainbow Brite website was launched.

They have a new theme song, a mini webisode to watch, games, and lots more!

The new Rainbow Brite Offical site says that Rainbow Brite is one of the "Four Sky Powers" of Rainbow Land. A hint about these powers was given in the Webisode "Return to Rainbow Land"

A Sun
A Moon
A Rainbow
A Cloud

Could this be a sign that Stormy is the next character to make it to the line? What are your thoughts?

teddy0bear
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I finally got around to watching the webisodes "Return to Rainbowland" and I'm a little surprised they chose Moonglow and Tickled Pink. I mean, sure, they are my favourite characters but to me are not official colour kids. They were not in "The Beginning of Rainbowland" and they are not part of the Rainbow. (after seeing Moonglow I wonder what Indigo would look like) The 4 sky elements would explain this. Except for Tickled Pink anyway. The webisode seemed more like a preview then a webisode. It moved quickly and never really went into detail (Rainbow returned to Rainbowland and....everything turned back to normal! the end! ...what?)

The animation itself looks pretty but I don't like the way everyone moves. Unfortunately, I relate this type of movement to shows made for toddlers so it bothers me. They have little jewels representing each sky power and well...I keep thinking Princess Gwenever and the Jewel Riders instead of Rainbow Brite whenever I see them.

I like the idea of Rainbow Brite abandoning Rainbowland to return home (since Wisps background was never explained it leaves a good opening and rock on for using it). The wands, horses and puppy brite annoy me but the plot is interesting and I would probably watch more.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Rainbow Brite All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: