80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Please help cartoon from 1980's

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DroxXodia
Radical

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Please help cartoon from 1980's Reply with quote

Hey all,

So as a young child I happened to find one of those weird cartoons that was only played like one time ever on America television.

I can't remember much about it a it's only a vague memory, so any help is greatly appreciated.

One of the main characters was a little girl, and there was some type of evil man a wizard or something like that. All I can remember is that the evil man turned all the towns folk into like clay people. I have a picture in my head of all the clay towns folk walking in a line towards some castle or something.

They were like weird looking clay people with rectangle arms and legs and rounded off heads like a tombstone. If I had to guess they were the color gray.

That's about all i can think of, I know it's vague but I think this movie affected my profoundly at the time and I really want to see it again!

Thanks for any help.

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"All I can remember is that the evil man turned all the towns folk into like clay people. I have a picture in my head of all the clay towns folk walking in a line towards some castle or something."

You're one of the many, many people
haunted by images from,....

Unico In the Island of Magic (83)

Plot Description
http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Den/6304/island.htm

Unico is a baby unicorn with a special natural ability to make friends. The gods are envious of his gift and order the West Wind to destroy him. When she sees the innocent unicorn she can't bring herself to do it so she carries him away to hide him. He meets friends along the way.

The second movie has him meeting a little girl named Cherri (Sherri).Cherri's older brother had run away from home. When he returns he is the apprentice of an evil puppet wizard who has a plan to turn all of humanity into wooden puppets. Cherri's brother Toby spares his little sister by hiding her from his master. After Toby and his master the evil puppet Kururu leave, she and Unico go on a quest to the ends of the earth to find the all knowing Trojan horse. It's said that it should know of a way to turn her family and friends back

Watch Unico
http://youtube.com/watch?v=filIu2Saszs
Youtube.com
--------

DroxXodia
Radical

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!

I clicked the link and saw that guy with the blonde hair and blue outfit playing the flute and immediately a swirl of memories came back.

That's it!

Thank you soooooooooooo so so so so so MUCH!

This website is awesome!

trumpetlouie
Radical

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!!! I've been searching for that movie for YEARS!!!! THANK YOU!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: