80sCartoons.net Forum Index

A 80's cartoon movie..someone please help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's TV and Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
srl1990
Radical

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 am    Post subject: A 80's cartoon movie..someone please help! Reply with quote

I cant figure out this movie..I believe its in the 80's not to sure but bare with me...Some young kid is in his bedroom at night with this pj's his window flies open..His bed flies out from the window and takes him to a mythical land..All of a sudden The kid is in a hot air balloon with thousands of hot air balloons flying down with him.. He meets the king of this city that looks like a huge santa clause look a like. The santa clause guy comes out riding a mini train and greets him and tells him you can go any where but don't open a certain door that unlocks a evil monster that looks like a huge black sludge, that takes over everything..eventually the kid opens the door and the monster is released..I believe the kid kills the thing with a very bright item not sure tho... The kid walks around with a talking cat that wears a suit and a hat.. PLEASE HELP ITS BEEN KILLIN ME..Thanks

MacGyver
Cowabunga!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See reply in "Lost and Found" thread- as Straydog posited, I do believe that it's the 1989 movie "Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland"- I remember seeing this one as a kid and loving it. Smile

"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver

"Thunder...Thunder....Thunder...ThunderCats...HOOOO!!!!!!"- Lion-O
srl1990
Radical

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea.. sorry for placing it in 2 different threads.. I wasn't sure which one I was supposed to place it in..But thank you all so much!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's TV and Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: