80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Code of Conduct

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Web Site News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aurora
High Priestess of the Cartoons

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Code of Conduct Reply with quote

Friends and fellow cartoon lovers,

Let's keep things clean for everyone here. This is a family-safe site and I intend to keep it that way. That said, there are some things that are not allowed:

Inappropriate language
Inappropriate or adult content
Advertising (This means spam. You may offer to trade/sell toys, DVDs, tapes, and related items within the appropriate forum.)
Offers to sell/trade DVDs/VHS tapes that infringe upon currently available copyrighted materials (See the specific rules in the appropriate forum).
Trolling/Flaming

This is not an exhaustive list, but I think it covers most things. Please use your best judgement.

The first infraction may result in your post being edited/deleted, and you will receive a warning message. Future infractions may be punishable with anything up to and including a ban. The moderators will deal fairly in their decisions, as some infractions are not as severe as others.

Please, think before you post and remember that this is a family-friendly forum.

Thanks!

Aurora
High Priestess of the Cartoons

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is our official policy on posting links to content:

1) Never post download links for content that is copyrighted and available for purchase. If I see such a link, I'll remove it. Multiple postings will get a warning.
2) If you post download links for copyrighted material that is not available for purchase, that's fine, but if I get a takedown notice, I will comply and remove the link.
3) If something is in the public domain, do whatever you want.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Web Site News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: