80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Character sheets

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NM8R-KJC
Radical

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:06 am    Post subject: Character sheets Reply with quote

Hello all, Anybody know where I could go to find some character model sheets? Ive been studying some of the classics to get comfortable drawing in the AWESOME old 80s styles, a few model sheets to use for reference would be MORE than PERFECT to study as well. I already have some nice Thundercats and He- Man model sheets, BUT Im really looking for ANY of the following:
*Visionaries *Jayce and The Wheeled Warriors *Gi Joe *Centurions *Starcom *Adventures of The Galaxy Rangers *Sectaurs *Bionic Six

ANY and ALL information would be GREATLY appreciated.

Im working on an original animated cartoon and want to produce the entire project with an 80s cartoon look and feel, including an epic intro, outro and bumpers.

Thank you in advance for any and all help.

AWESOME site by the way Very Happy

Mayor West
Tubular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the EXTREME delay in replying, did you get your current sheets from print or online? I have some, but they are mostly generic looking nobodies characters. Maybe if you could direct me to where you usually find them, or good search terms, two sets of eyes are better than one. I am quite frequently on foreign sites, and may run across something you need.

Anyway, goodluck.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: