80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Bugs Bunny / Garfield Halloween

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Cartoons for Sale/Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Allen
Radical

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Bugs Bunny / Garfield Halloween Reply with quote

Won't someone out there be able to help? I have been on a mad wild goose chase for the past few weeks, so glad I found this website! I am looking for anyone that has the recorded tapes/DVD's of these Halloween specials, preferably with commercials! See, my grandmother taped them for me a looooooooooooong time ago. My aunt got the VHS she recorded for me, and that's all she wrote. I used to watch them all the way up until I was fourteen. I have since (Thanks to google) found out that the name of the special was Bugs Bunny's Howl-o-ween special. I see that they've released it on DVD, but I really want the airing that came on...I think it was CBS. I remember on the tape that one of the commercials was ''Baby Born''. I also remember that I believe Garfield and it's a great pumpkin came on all back to back that night? Any help pointing me in the right direction, or anyone here that has it, please help! If it's illegal to sell me the DVD copy, I'll be more than happy to make a ''donation'' for your time and effort in making me a copy! Question

MacGyver
Cowabunga!

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All three of these Halloween specials have been released to DVD. If you want the original CBS airing, I can't help you with that, but someone here may have it on tape.....

"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver

"Thunder...Thunder....Thunder...ThunderCats...HOOOO!!!!!!"- Lion-O
SharpFork
Tubular

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do know that finding copies with the same exact commercials is going to be nearly impossible, right?

You have to count on somebody thats from the same area as you to have also recorded it that very same year and exact broadcast date.

Somebody across the country may have recorded it as well but depending on the region the commercials you are hoping for will most likely be 100% different.

Ali22
Radical

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear theres a possible high quality 3 disc set floating around out there, thats what Im after! Ill trade a hearty amount towards copies or will purchase! Please private message me on here if you can help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Cartoons for Sale/Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: