80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Need Help Finding This!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdunlap6317
Radical

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Need Help Finding This! Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

So I've been searching for a cartoon that I saw in the eighties in school that I cannot find anywhere. I can't remember the name of it, but maybe you guys can help! Here goes:

I was in second grade (around 1986), and the nurse came in and showed this cartoon (it was actually a filmstrip I think) about the dangers of marijuana use. The cartoon was an animated movie? about a boy named Pete who was considered a good kid. I guess a friend convinces him to try pot..he does and gets hooked. He goes from this bright kid to basically like a green faced shell of himself who has no interest in doing anything. Some of his good friends decide to help him by taking a trip through his body (fantastic voyage style) to see what damage the weed is doing to him. There are these little THC monsters running around..I guess everything ends ok for him, I dont remember. Its not cartoon allstars to the rescue although it seems similiar.

Anyway, this scared the crap out of me in elementary school and gave me nightmares for years. I just want to basically see it again to see what I was so scared of, but I cant find it anywhere. Has anyone out there seen this when they were kids? I feel like it may have been obscure, but somebody has had to have seen it. Thanks for your help everyone!

Chuck

SharpFork
Tubular

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is most likely a special produced straight to VHS specifically for the D.A.R.E. program, it will be a challenge to figure out for sure.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: