80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Die Hard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's TV and Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HerbertWest
Gnarly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:23 am    Post subject: Die Hard Reply with quote

This year is the 25th anniversary to one of the best action movies ever.

I still remembered when i was 6 living in Omaha and seeing this 4 times in theaters, it blew me and everyone out of the theater with it's story and explosive action.

MacGyver
Cowabunga!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, for all the diehard fans of "Die Hard", Bruce Willis has a Valentine's Day gift for you- yippee ki yay, cowboys! (which seems much more fitting than his usual phrase that I'm obviously not going to repeat).
"A Good Day to Die Hard" releases February 14, 2013.
Who would've thought this series would get revived after all these years and now have 5 movies in the series? I wonder how many more adventures John McClane will have at the movies......

"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver

"Thunder...Thunder....Thunder...ThunderCats...HOOOO!!!!!!"- Lion-O
afsupplies
Radical

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was supposed to be seeing A Good Day To Die hard last night but missed the showing as the wife had to work late Sad Hopefully will get to see it later in the week.

MacGyver
Cowabunga!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post a review when you do. Smile

"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver

"Thunder...Thunder....Thunder...ThunderCats...HOOOO!!!!!!"- Lion-O
cherrycole
Radical

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Christmas time in L.A., and there's an employee party in progress on the 30th floor of the Nakatomi Corporation building. The revelry comes to a violent end when the partygoers are taken hostage by a group of terrorists headed by Hans Gruber (Alan Rickman), who plan to steal the 600 million dollars locked in Nakatomi's high-tech safe. In truth, Gruber and his henchmen are only pretending to be politically motivated to throw the authorities off track; also in truth, Gruber has no intention of allowing anyone to get out of the building alive. Meanwhile, New York cop John McClane (Bruce Willis) has come to L.A. to visit his estranged wife, Holly (Bonnie Bedelia), who happens to be one of the hostages. Disregarding the orders of the authorities surrounding the building, McClane, who fears nothing (except heights), takes on the villains, armed with one handgun and plenty of chutzpah. Until Die Hard came along, Bruce Willis was merely that wisecracking guy on Moonlighting. After the film's profits started rolling in, Willis found himself one of the highest-paid and most sought-after leading men in Hollywood.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's TV and Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: