80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Help! A anim. movie about a submarine and possibly Cpt Nemo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
muggleborn
Radical

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Help! A anim. movie about a submarine and possibly Cpt Nemo Reply with quote

Hi all,

I saw this animated feature in the early nineties on TV in India (the original animated feature may have been released earlier in the US) about a submarine, which I think was called the Nautilus and piloted by Capt. Nemo - however, this was a futuristic world where this submarine was at war with an advanced naval armada - I vaguely remember there being a romantic angle between a guy and girl on the submarine and I think the sub was finally destroyed towards the end of the movie. There may have been advanced weapons such as lasers as part of the various battles. I thought the name was "Undersea Adventure" but nothing like that has come up in my searches. It is definitely not the "Undersea adventures of capt. nemo" canadian show. Thank you very much if you remember seeing this and can help me remember!

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possibly,...

Space Carrier Blue Noah

a.k.a. Thundersub

-----

angileena
Radical

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?
Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: