80sCartoons.net Forum Index

New He-man?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay we now know who May's figure is: Optikk from the NA line.

Originally we were supposed to learn who one of the SDCC exclusives is (Apparently we're getting 2 SDCC exclusives this year-possibly to make up for the fact there won't be a NYCC exclusive this year) but mere hours before the reveal the big-wigs said "no you can't show it yet" Sad So to make up for it they revealed May's figure.

They also showed some accessories to hint at upcoming figures among them were:

She-Ra's shield -well we already knew she was coming
A small vial- indicating Keldor (Skeletor before he lost his face) is coming
A golden/yellow power sword- similar to the one Thunder Punch He-Man had
a shield that looks like He-Man's but the red parts are white. (???)

Also Evil-Lyn will be coming with the evil bird Screeech

So to recap the release schedule is:

JANUARY:
Princess Adora
Battle Armor He-Man
Beast Man re-release

FEBRUARY:
Trap Jaw (comes with extra head and arm to make him Kronis)
Battle Cat
figure stands (designed to look like the green stones of Castle Grayskull)
Wun-Dar (only available to those who bought the subscription)
Man-At-Arms re release

MARCH:
Moss Man

APRIL:
Evil-Lyn (with Screeech)

MAY:
Optikk

Guaranteed sometime this year:
She-Ra
Orko

Possibly soon:
Keldor

EDIT: Okay I'm now hearing the sword is NOT going to be Thunder Punch He-Man's and the mystery exclusive may be Mo-Larr from the Robot Chicken sketch. And now it seems Man-At-Arms is getting a re-release and Wun-Dar is shipping in February.

"I HAVE THE POWER!!.... the power is mine, not yours. Thanks for asking."
Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toy Fair update:

June Figure: She-Ra
July Figure: Count Marzo (200X style)
August Figure: Whiplash

SDCC exclusive: Confimed it will be a 2-pack featuring Mo-Larr and a Skeletor with a new head sculpt that is missing a tooth.
There will be another SDCC item to be announced later

Mattel has also said there will be 4 large beast/characters released one each quarter.

First quarter: Battle Cat (we already knew that)
Second Quarter: Tytus
Third Quarter: Gy-Gor (never before released character)
Fourth Quarter: TBA (probably Panthor)

Keldor has been confirmed as a bonus figure release date TBA

Also Wun-Dar's release has been changed again now he's apparently shipping in April.

As for the mysterious gold sword turns out it's coming with He-Man and Skeletor... to retail!

Apparently Mattel is releasing special DC Universe Classics Vs. Masters of the Universe Classics 2-Packs that will be available at Toys-R-Us. Two packs have been announced so far

Super-Man vs. He-Man
Lex Luthor vs. Skeletor

teddy0bear
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score, retail. Weird having DC vs MOTU though.

teddy0bear
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright! Hordak figure has been purchased. There will be pictures as soon as it arrives...umm....eventually. I saw it for $50 at a con ($50!) so I was quite happy with Matty who gave it to me for under $30 with shipping. Evil Lynn sold out fast. I was surprised...only because I didn't think it was "that" good.

Any idea when these Toys 'r Us figures come out (and if they are hitting Canadian Toys 'r Us as well?)?

MacGyver
Cowabunga!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen the DC vs. MOTU figures at Toys 'R' Us- pretty cool!
Lex Luthor vs. Skeletor is pretty good.
I particularly like Superman vs. He-Man - this one even includes a replica of the classic Superman and He-Man crossover comic book from the '80s. Very Happy Cool

"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver

"Thunder...Thunder....Thunder...ThunderCats...HOOOO!!!!!!"- Lion-O
Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay update:

The second SDCC item is Orko but don't fret if you can't make it to the show a slightly different (and actually more normal) version will be offered on the site after the show.

The SDCC version of Orko has a special feature that when dipped in warm water he turns clear simulating him magically vanishing. He also comes with a book of magic that when dipped in water reveals the SDCC logo.

The regular version does not change color and his book does not have the logo. Both versions also come with a bonus pack-in character: Prince Adam.

The joke here is that many fans speculated Orko would be a pack-in with Adam but instead they put Orko center and Adam comes lying down in the bottom of the bubble. Adam comes with two heads one that is exactly like He-Man's and the other has a friendly smile.

September's figure will be Chief Carnivus a new character that was introduced in the 2002 cartoon series. He is a heroic warrior who resembles a humanoid lion.

No release date has been revealed yet but we've seen a quick sneak peek at an upcoming figure: Grizzlor! The shot was only from the back but it's clearly him, realistic fur and all.

The fourth "Large scale bonus" of this year will not be a beast or giant instead it will be the first army builder 2-pack. We'll find out who at SDCC. (Most likely Horde Troopers or Royal Guards)

Next year's subscription bonus figure will be a character from the old mini-comics.

There are more MOTUC vs DC classics 2-packs coming

That's what we know for sure rumored upcoming figures include:

Roboto (supposedly planned for this year but pushed back due to production problems)
Man-E-Faces
Buzz-Off
Bow
Glimmer

teddy0bear
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Skeletor wrote:
The SDCC version of Orko has a special feature that when dipped in warm water he turns clear simulating him magically vanishing. He also comes with a book of magic that when dipped in water reveals the SDCC logo.

Okay, thats just cool

Lord Skeletor wrote:
Both versions also come with a bonus pack-in character: Prince Adam.

Thats really cute

Lord Skeletor wrote:
The fourth "Large scale bonus" of this year will not be a beast or giant instead it will be the first army builder 2-pack. We'll find out who at SDCC. (Most likely Horde Troopers or Royal Guards)

Come on Horde Troopers! *wishing and hoping*

Lord Skeletor wrote:

To Canada? Release date yet?

Lord Skeletor wrote:
Bow
Glimmer

I'm not really sure if that is awesome or funny yet. Hopefully they will do a good job. I'm still waiting for Shadow Weaver, Catra and Scorpina. Those could be cool.

Speaking of which. I finally saw the She-Ra figure. I have problems with her having a sword and shield. I mean sure for toy purposes it would work but she should never be holding both at the same time! It's impossible! *annoyed*

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Come on Horde Troopers! *wishing and hoping*

A possible good sign there. Gy-Gor's bio was just revealed and it turns out he's a villain. Since the first two "large scale bonuses" were heroic (Battle Cat and Tytus) It may very well be that both the second two will be evil.

Quote:

To Canada? Release date yet?

Not sure. All we've been told so far is the next packs will be revealed at SDCC. I'd imagine like most retail they'll only be a rough estimate of a release time. (Note that the MOTU vs. DC packs are not available on the website)

Quote:
Bow
Glimmer

I'm not really sure if that is awesome or funny yet. Hopefully they will do a good job. I'm still waiting for Shadow Weaver, Catra and Scorpina. Those could be cool.

I trust the 4 horsemen to make any character look great. Sadly though Shadow Weaver and Scorpia are off limits. For some reason Mattel does not have the rights to characters that were created by/only featured on the Filmation cartoon.

Mattel claims to be working on arranging a deal so they can make these characters (and have said as soon as they do Shadow Weaver will be the first one made) but as it stands for now they can only make figures of characters who:

1. Had a figure in the past (hence why Orko is fair game)
2. Appeared in the mini-comics
3. Was prototyped but not released (e.g. He-Ro; Gy-Gor)
4. Appeared on the 2002 series as well -but in this case they can only be made in 2002 style (e.g. Count Marzo)
5. Was created for the 2002 series (Mattel learned from the Filmation mistake and retained the rights to all the new characters created on that show)

Now thankfully a slight loophole popped up in the form of a style guide that showed several She-Ra characters in Filmation style outfits but labeled as Mattel property. Sadly Shadow Weaver wasn't in it but this did allow them to make the Adora figure that looks like her cartoon counterpart as well as She-Ra like her cartoon instead of toy form which leads me to..

Quote:
Speaking of which. I finally saw the She-Ra figure. I have problems with her having a sword and shield. I mean sure for toy purposes it would work but she should never be holding both at the same time! It's impossible! *annoyed*

She-Ra's original toy came with both a sword and shield which is why they new figure does (notice how the "axe" she comes with looks kind of like a comb) the concept of her transforming her sword into her shield is from the cartoon. (and thus a Filmation owned concept)

JamesSimon
Radical

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ great info there, a modern look back on the classic toys and characters.

i think the new toys kick serious butts! love the slick finish and the angles of the toys. will be posting some of them later.

thanks, cheers!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SDCC is still a few weeks away but we've got a little bit of new info.

Grizzlor has been confirmed as coming this year though an exact month hasn't been set. (only 3 choices though)

She-Ra was the last female figure slated for 2010 so whoever the now 2 remaining unrevealed characters for this year are we know they are male. (this doesn't mean we won't see any more females ever just no earlier than January)

She-Ra's noble stead Swift Wind is slated for release in late 2011 there will be a vote taken at the SDCC panel as to what color he will be. The original Swift Wind toy was pink but on the cartoon and the later varrient "Royal Swift Wind" he was white. Fans attending the panel will get to vote which color they'd prefer and whatever wins will be what gets made.

So if you're going please vote white! The last time they let the panel attendees vote the idiots chose to have Panthor released non-flocked (meaning he won't have the fuzzy feel to him the original had) In response to protests (it's clear the majority of the fan base on the whole wants fuzzy Panthor the vote was very close to begin with) Mattel said they may release a flocked one later but the initial one will be unflocked.

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SDCC has started no I'm not there, wish I could go but can't afford it some pictures have popped up online though. The reveal of new figures isn't till Friday but there is a display stand set up that shows off already released (or at least revealed Whiplash is in there) figures set up around an awesome Castle Grayskull diorama.

I wouldn't get any hopes up for a new Grayskull playset though. It's been said such a thing would probably be too expensive to produce what with the line being online exclusive.

There are some possible hints in the display though.

1. She-Ra is holding a two toned silver Sword Of Protection. The figure came with a gold sword. Adora came with a silver sword but it wasn't two toned. Possible 2nd weapons pack release? TRU 2 pack?

(BTW There is a second weapons pack coming we just don't know when or what's in it)

2. Stratos has a red jet pack and blue wings. The released figure has a blue pack and red wings. Back in the vintage line both paint varrients were released. So is this a hint of a repaint-rerelease or more likely one of the upcoming TRU 2-packs

3. Zoar is sitting on a perch/stand and is colored different. The Zoar we got with Teela did not have perch/stand. Now while the stand may just be for display purposes (Screeech who came with Evil-Lyn had one) the coloring raises suspicion.

The Zoar that came with Teela was painted all orange like Zoar appeared in early mini-comics when she (actually he at the time) was just a falcon that aided He-Man. The Zoar in the display has a white head and blue tipped wings which is the coloring she had after Zoar was established as the alternate form of The Sorceress. So does this mean a Sorceress figure is coming soon? (Pleasepleasepleaseplease!!!!!!!!)

On another note it's been said by Mattel that there will only be about 3 female figures every year. Now while this may seem like a blow to fans of the Princess of Power characters, it must also be remembered that Mattel has said the release schedule is tentatively planned out through 2016. If you look at all the females left to do and add it up this actually works out to allow everyone to be made and have females every year.

That's all for now I'll be back Friday after the reveal.

teddy0bear
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, let me do math.

Shadow Weaver, Scorpia, Catra, Octavia, Entrapta, Glimmer, Madam Razz, The Sorceress, Queen Hunga, Queen Angella, Mermista, Frosta, Perfuma, Castaspella, Peekablue, Flutterina, Sweet Bee, Twigits, and i suppose Netossa and Spinerrella
=20 subtract 2 since shadow weaver and scorpia are of limits (boo)
=18

2016 is in 6 years x 3
=18

Creepy. You're good at this game.
I wonder if they'll do Lookie or Light Hope? That could be cool.

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teddy0bear wrote:
Okay, let me do math.

Shadow Weaver, Scorpia, Catra, Octavia, Entrapta, Glimmer, Madam Razz, The Sorceress, Queen Hunga, Queen Angella, Mermista, Frosta, Perfuma, Castaspella, Peekablue, Flutterina, Sweet Bee, Twigits, and i suppose Netossa and Spinerrella
=20 subtract 2 since shadow weaver and scorpia are of limits (boo)
=18

2016 is in 6 years x 3
=18

Creepy. You're good at this game.
I wonder if they'll do Lookie or Light Hope? That could be cool.

Well your list is off. Octavia, Madame Razz, Hunga, and the Twiggets (of which there's just Spritinna for female) are also Filmation and off limits. I believe Light Hope is as well (how would you make a figure of him anyway?) though Loo-Kee is possible since he had a figure.

Here's a breakdown note this is just for demonstration and is not the actual release schedule or even a hope list:

2011:
Sorceress
Queen Marlena
Glimmer

2012:
Frosta
Sweet Bee
Catra

2013:
Entrapta
Mermitsa
Veena

2014:
Castaspella
Peekablue
Flutterina

2015:
Spinnerella
Netossa
Double Trouble

2016:
Perfuma
Angella
Mara

By the way I forgot to mention the 2011 subscription is now available for purchase on Mattycollector.com. If you want it get it while you can it will only be available to purchase until 4:00 pm on August 4. (I've got mine)

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay the reveal panel is over and we have our look ahead. Some of them I need to wait for better pictures of but overall we got a good look.

The next 2 MOTU Classics vs DC Classics 2-packs will be:

Stratos Vs. Hawkman
As we guessed Stratos is the color reversed figure

Mer-Man Vs. Aquaman
Hey finally a villain vs hero pack. Mer-Man is done in "mini-comic colors" meaning he is more blue in color and his feet are painted yellow like full boots. Of note Aquaman is apparently the gold belt version that was so hard to find previously.

Apparently there will be a total of 6 of these 2-packs in 2011 but these are the only ones set as of now. During the Q&A it was jokingly said Moss Man needs someone to fight.

OCTOBER MONTHLY FIGURE= ROBOTO
Despite a lighting problem in the photo I can tell you he looks great, a perfect update of the vintage figure including (da da dada...) A CLEAR CHEST WITH MOVING GEARS!!!! Yes despite the "no action features" rule Roboto's gears apparently will work! As usual he also has his interchangeable weapon hand with his claw, axe, and gun but in addition it looks like he also has a regular hand attachment.

OCTOBER BONUS: WEAPONS PACK #2
Not too much to say here just repaints of existing weapons and armor there's:
Mer-Man's trident, sword and armor colored gold
He-Man's shield and axe painted orange (I guess so Faker can have them)
Evil-Lyn's knife staff, and wand painted purple with green orbs
Whiplash's weapons painted gold and silver
Roboto's attachments painted black (I guess so Trap Jaw can use them)
Optikk's gun and shield
a green perch and armor for Zoar
And as predicted She-Ra's sword in the two tone silver

November is going to be a big headache trying to get everything

NOVEMBER MONTHLY RELEASE: GRIZZLOR
Looks great once again like the vintage figure complete with realistic fur. Unlike the vintage this one can hold things in his hands though. He comes with his crossbow, plus two swords and an axe like his 200X staction. He also includes the hunter trophy loincloth the staction had but it is removable (he's too fury to see anything don't worry Laughing )

NOVEMBER QUARTERLY BONUS: KING GRAYSKULL
A repaint of the first one that was a SDCC exclusive. Not much different slightly brighter sliver on the breastplate, his cape is red instead of brown and the fur trim is brighter white. If you have the SDCC one you could skip this guy without too much fuss except for one detail; he also includes THE CRYSTAL ORB!

NOVEMBER ARMY BUILDER 2 PACK: ROYAL GUARDS
I know, I know I wanted Horde Troopers too but they're not bad. The pack includes two guards with four swappable heads: one white one black (don't go PC on me Eternia has no Africa or America) and two that I can't get a good look at in the pic but were described by the guy who took them as looking like Snakemen. They also feature removable mouth-guards for the helmets (which otherwise look like Man-At-Arms) plus four swappable chest plates (like Battle Armor He-Man) one ridged one with what looks like a falcon design and 2 battle damaged ones. Weapon wise they have shields, a poleaxe, a small axe, and a club
Yeah these guys are going to sell out FAST!

DECEMBER MONTHLY FIGURE: BUZZ-OFF
Pretty good job here he features the little back leg/feelers/whatevers that the 200X version had but otherwise is just like his vintage figure. They even have the cybernetic look to his wings. He includes his helmet and both his vintage style axe and his 200X poleaxe style weapon.

JANUARY MONTHLY RELEASE: BOW
Not a bad job here making him actually look pretty cool. He has two heads one like his classic toy with a headband and no mustache and one like his cartoon (style guide?) head with the more familiar mustache. IMO the mustache head looks great, the other one not so much. He has his bow and quiver of arrows of course. (sadly they're all normal arrows and not his trick ones like in the cartoon) Not sure if they come out of the quiver the picture shows him with one arrow in his hand but I'm not sure if they all come out or just the one. Also I can't tell if the quiver is attached to his cape or is a separate piece. Also something was said about a "swappable chest piece with heart" The picture I've seen only shows him with his familiar heart chest armor. The original toy did feature an armor piece that fit over this so that's probably what they mean.

JANUARY QUARTERLY LARGE SCALE: SHADOW BEAST
Shadow beasts appeared in both Filmation and the 2002 series. Large gorilla like creatures with a horn and fangs that dwelt in darkness and were usually depicted as very vicious. The figure appears to reuse Gygor's body with a new head, hands and feet. Overall I think the design is good but the color is off. The figure appears to be brown and as I recall Shadow Beasts were gray or black. Also it comes with a club and I don't remember Shadow Beasts ever using weapons, they were pure animal.

FEBRUARY MONTHLY RELESE: VIKOR
huh boy here we go. Who is Vikor? Good question. Vikor is a new character based off early concept art for what would become He-Man. So in essence he's a He-Man varrient wearing a viking helmet and cape. In fact his full name is listed as "Vikor, He-Man of the North" The MOTUC continuity states that there have been several warriors known as "the He-Man" throughout Eternia's history with Adam being the one true "He-Man wielder of the powers of Grayskull". This is of course just a way of working concept art in as new characters. Which raises the question of why this guy is a monthly release and not a quarterly bonus. A leading theory is he was intended to be a quarterly figure and got bumped to the monthly slot due to a delay with the planned figure. Though Mattel hasn't said if this is the case they have stated they might do this in the past.

Overall I'm not too pleased with this guy he just doesn't speak to me. I have no objection to new characters but this particular one strikes me as kinda dull.

FEBRUARY QUARTERLY RELEASE: BATTLE ARMOR SKELETOR
He looks good and fits right in with the Battle Armor He-Man we got already. I would have preferred Dragon Blaster Skeletor first but there's nothing wrong with this figure. Though not shown in the picture he will apparently include a purple battle axe

MARCH MONTHLY RELEASE: KING HISS
Fans should be quite pleased he looks like his vintage figure with no 200X influence (reactions to Hiss redesign were largely negative) He comes with his snake staff and shield though as usual he appears to only be able to hold them in human form. Rather than have his human shell as armor he features swappable torsos. It's hard to tell from the picture but sadly his snake form seems to be lacking articulation, I could be wrong. I would also have liked if he was designed so it could be displayed in a half transformed state.

CLUB ETERNIA EXCLUSIVES: MAP OF ETHERIA & PRETERNIA DISGUISE HE-MAN
These are not for sale you only get them if you sign up for the subscription which is on sale now through August 4th. Last year we got a map of Eternia this year we get a map of Etheria.
As for the figure it is from the mini-comic "The Powers of Grayskull: The Legend Begins" in it Sorceress takes He-Man back in time to learn about Eternia's past back in Preternia. He-man is forbidden to interfere with the past until Skeletor shows up having also traveled back. Sorceress gives He-Man a disguise of a hooded tunic and a mask so he can help but not be recognized thus altering the past as little as possible. This mini-comic ended with He-Ro (hidden in shadow) using his magic to restore everything to how it should be. It was meant to be a lead in to the Powers of Grayskull prequel/spin-off series that sadly never got released.

The figure is of course just He-Man in disguise and looks good right out of the comic. Though not shown he apparently comes with a special accessory that in all honesty might gain more attention than the actual figure: The Cosmic Key! Very cool but what will Gwildor come with then? (Of course I somehow think Gwildor is not high on the priority list)

That's about it other than announcements that there will be frequent reissues, the diorama stands will be back, and there is a vehicle coming sometime in 2011. We don't know what or when but take note it will NOT be included in the subscription. Sadly it looks like the Sorceress colored Zoar was a cruel tease. Evil or Very Mad

EDIT: Toy News International has better display pics up http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode=album&album=2010_SDCC%2FMattel%2FMOTU%2F&dispsize=600&start=0

apparently Bow's quiver does seem to be separate from his cape as for the swappable chest piece it seems the emblem in his armor can be taken out and have either the heart or a round red jewel.

The alternate heads for the Guards are actually two different species one is a reptilian creature the other is a feline warrior. I guess they want to show that any species not just human can be a Royal guard. I'm thinking the reptile guy is meant to be a Caligar (Whiplash's race) while the feline is a Quadian (Chief Carnivus's race)
The Voting results are in Swift Wind will be white.

Though not revealed in the panel a later tour of the 4 Horsemen's booth revealed the first vehicle will be the Battle Ram complete with detachable sky sled front!

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mattel just revealed pictures of Panthor coming in March.

MacGyver
Cowabunga!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice sculpt! Smile

"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver

"Thunder...Thunder....Thunder...ThunderCats...HOOOO!!!!!!"- Lion-O
Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick update on release schedule changes

Due to delays the Palace Guard 2-pack has been pushed back to January. Take note that it is still considered a 2010 SKU so it is NOT included in the subscription.

Bow ran into production delays while Vikor was finished early so these two have swapped months.

Vikor is now January's monthly figure
Bow is now February's monthly figure

April's figure will be a male heroic warrior. Exactly who will be revealed in December in Toyfare magazine.

The next female figure will be released in May -no word on who it is yet.

May's figure was to have been The Faceless One he has been delayed due to production problems. He should still be coming sometime in 2011 but his new release date has not been revealed.

Edit: April's figure will be Sy-Klone.

teddy0bear
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i were to visit the USA in say...early March and I decided to stop in to a Toys 'r Us what do you think my chances are at finding a Aquaman vs Mer-man or a Hawkman Vs Stratos? Good? Non existent?

In other exciting news, Skeletor has been ordered and will hopefully arrive next week. Yay!

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hard to say. depends on where you go. Several fans have reported finding them while others are complaining that their local TRU is overstocked with the Skeletor/Luthor pack and it doesn't look like they'll be getting the new ones in anytime soon. Personally I haven't found the new ones yet and both my local stores have only the Skeletor/Luthor packs. They were hard to find at first but now they're not moving. We'll see.

The next 2 packs will be revealed in January's Toyfare Magazine along with May's figure. (all we know is it's a female character and supposedly looks really cool)

Panthor is due out in April not March as previously stated.

Evil-Lyn is getting a reissue in January.

teddy0bear
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha! No need! I saw them in stores in Canada (FINALLY) the other day. No Skeletor/Luthor but Stratos/Hawkman and Merman/Aquaman. Yay!

And Skeletor arrived today yay!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Toys All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: