80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Help my failing memory!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PMan
Radical

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:01 am    Post subject: Help my failing memory!! Reply with quote

Soo....I'm driving myself insane trying to remember this cartoon I used to watch when I was a kid. It was a scifi type cartoon...it took place on another planet....kind of dark stuff. For some reason I want to say it was on USA network, but not during the cartoon express. I have spent too much time searching for this and it has sufficiently driven me insane. I know it isn't much to work for, but hopefully someone can help because its going to drive me crazy!!!

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that sounds like a lot of series
sci-fi other worldly alien 'dark stuff'

wild guess
The Pirates of DarkWater

Young prince Ren sailed the seas of his world in search of a way to rid the oceans of an evil living amorphous entity called dark water. It was like a predatory oil slick.
There was Ioz, a seasoned ocean pirate. A young woman Tula, the ecomancer who could magicaly draw strength from, and influence the elements . The monkey-bird Niddler was the comedy relief character, whose main interests were avoiding danger, and work while seeking out his favorite food-minga melons. Each of the crew had their shady pasts and hidden agendas but they were overall good-hearted and loyal to Prince Ren and his search for the treasure that would help save their world.

The recurring villian was Bloth the pirate lord. He was continuosly on the tail of Prince Ren, since he knew that the four heros were searching for priceless treasure, that could grant power over the Dark Water. He also held a personal grudge against Ioz. Ioz used to be a member of Bloth's crew before he decided that he could do much better on his own and left.

Watch at YouTube.com

if not this
any more clues

-------------------

tyrielns
Radical

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also think what Straydog sugested....The Pirates of DarkWater...it was never finished,i will never come over it,but i love that show

PMan
Radical

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestions. That isn't it though. I remember them flying on these things...they look like jet ski's almost....I know I know..very little info to go on. I just remember so little about it...it wasn't all that well known because no one seems to have watched it hahaha

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another wild guess,...

this one was also from H/B

Maybe a series that was part of
Space Stars

Teen Force

Intro
-or-

Spaceketeers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: