80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Can anyone rremember this...Robot cartoon

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaptWicky
Radical

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:00 am    Post subject: Can anyone rremember this...Robot cartoon Reply with quote

Hi can anyone help me find out a cartoon, all i can remember is a part from one episode.
there were humans in the cartoon and they could climb into robot type things to fight in, the only scene i can remember is they were in like a lake underwater (in the cartoon you could see the bad guy coming from above the water abit dramatic like) and i think it was the bad guys robot thing had crab type pincher thing on its head as a weapon i think the person in the good robot was a woman.
i know this is really vague but its been bugging me for ages i remember getting it on betamax from the video shop and noone else can remember it!
Thanks Very Happy

NIGHTWALKER193
Gnarly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:22 pm    Post subject: Robot cartoon Reply with quote

My best guess is Challenge of The Gobots, since there were three human astronauts and the Gobots, a kind of sentient, humanoid robot from Gobotron, could change into things like cars that the people could drive in, and there were one or two good female robots, like Sparky, who I think could change into a car. The show's page on Wikipedia.org has a links page at the bottom, and one link, I think it's the Gobots fan page, has an extensive, detailed episode guide, and you can email the webmaster if you're still not sure.

CaptWicky
Radical

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thanks! ill check it out and let you know if its the right program. hopedully it is its been driving me mad for years lol!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: