80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Cant remember the name of this cartoon!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rjcal
Radical

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Cant remember the name of this cartoon! Reply with quote

This has been driving me crazy for years. I had this metal garbage can when I was little and it was from a cartoon. All I can remember was there was a man and several little animals and I believe they were painters, I am pretty sure they lived in the city. The garbage can had the man, animals and a rainbow half painted on it. Anyone remember this?

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any of these characters look familiar?.

The Shirt Tales

A team of five little animal cubs led a double life as secret agents who went off on daring world wide rescue missions. Their hidden base of operations was beneath a tree in a city park. When trouble called them into duty they'd shed their identities as cute cubs and power up, causing their shirts to become red. The city park ranger Mr. Dinkle never caught on that anything strange was happening right under his nose.

There was a raccoon(Rick), a mole(Digger) , an orang(Bogie; he talked like his namesake, Humphrey Bogart), a tiger(Tyg), and later they added the youngest of their club,a little kangaroo (Kip).
Sometimes they'd work with other Shirt Tale operatives located around the world.

View
More Info
Intro
---------------------------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: