80sCartoons.net Forum Index

old cartoon cant think of the name!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mnmfreak502
Radical

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: old cartoon cant think of the name!!! Reply with quote

ok i been asking all my friends and we cant think of this cartoon where they would play sports and the dude had a skull for a face and theyre arms and limbs would come off. and i think the dude who did like nfl blitz or at least sounds like it would host it.

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try,

Mutant League (94)

An innocent town is thrown into chaos after a secret illegally stored toxic waste dump spills out into the city streets from beneath the sports stadium. The unfortunate athletes are immediately mutated into bizarre monsters. The transmutation leaves them with the ability to tolerate massive amounts of physical abuse. Some mutants even lose their head from time to time. Injuries that would prove fatal to normal people are simply shrugged off.

The athletes form a league of their own led by a skeletal mutant named, Bones Justice. the team plays extremely violent versions of traditional sports, where mutilation and dismemberment are simply part of the game. They regenerate any missing parts in a special mutegenic chamber.

-Watch Promo-

---------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: