80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Ye olde "identify this beloved cartoon o my childhood&q

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Knight
Radical

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:54 am    Post subject: Ye olde "identify this beloved cartoon o my childhood&q Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

I read the read first post and I now try my best to give all of you as much info as I can to help identify this cartoon that is very special to me. The name of course escapes me completely and utterly. Oh and its not M.A.S.K. ;0 ;~)

It was this young scientist that lived below ground with like maybe a dozen different kinds of robots. There was an evil mega corp with a female CEO and her evil 2nd in command guy. This underground house/complex spun out above the ground kind of like backing out a screw. It was like a slightly hilly green field. This scientist would fly out in this fancy flying car with his robots along side when they were going places i.e. attacking the corp place or some missions. And the CEO and 2nd in command guy were always trying to discover the location of his underground place. There was a strange tension between the scientist and the CEO because he use to work for this mega corp and they might have dated or something.

Pretty sure the car was if a dark red or maroon color and had combat systems on it etc. Each of the robots had certain abilities. It was like they had to keep running these stealth missions against the mega corp because they had something the scientist guy needed to keep his robots going. And/or it was the mega corp that was always after him because he knew how to make the robots sentient. Or something.

Thank you everyone I will add more if I can but thats pretty much a brain dump. ;~)

http://www.techcafe.net | irc://irc.techcafe.net, /join #TechCafe
jbmb2000
Tubular

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're think of the Bots Master.

The Corp was indeed called the Corp.

The baddie woman wasn't the CEO the was a bald man who was in charge. I don't think she ever went out with Zoolander (the goodguy) but she definitely had the hots for him.

His flying car was actually one of his robots (he transformed).

They had a segment in each show which was in 3D but as I never had the glasses I never saw them in 3D but I would imagine it was cool.

The intro can be found here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLKYOSiW7U4

Knight
Radical

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy ZOMFGWTFBBQ!!! HEhe, this is awesome. That is exactly it! Thank you so much good sir I am eternally grateful. This has been plaguing me for many many years.

Thank you again. ;~)

http://www.techcafe.net | irc://irc.techcafe.net, /join #TechCafe
jbmb2000
Tubular

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problems. Happy to help.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: